Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Final Project Proposal "The Box"

My proposal
I was asked to come with a final project so I came up with building a sub box. The name of my project is “The Box”. For a description it's big and square and makes a lot of noise. At least it should or I will have to come up with something better.
Hopefully, I can get a 12 inch sub speaker to put in the box, if not I guess I will have to wait. But also this might be challenging because I've never made a sub box and it has to be better than Dan's.
How will I show problem solving skills? I will show them by working them out. I wont know the problem until I get to it. Some possible problems are if it rattles, whistles, or has distortion but I will fix it if it happens.
How will I show my people skills? I will talk things out and I will take information in and learn from past mistakes. I could talk to Dan's dad because he knows a lot about speakers.
The thing I know is that I know what sounds good. Dan doesn't, so that's my advantage. If there's any distortion, I wont be happy.

No comments: