Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Final Project Proposal

Newfound Challenge Proposal

We were asked to make a final project for the year. The title of my project is the sub box. The description of my box is a square with a 2 ½ by 2 ½ with a 11 ½ inch hole for my 12 inch sub-woofer and it is going to have a 3 inch exhaust.
This project is going to be a challenge for me. I have built a lot of sub- boxes before so I am trying to make a better one that is better than Calvin's. My box is going to be better than Calvin's because I have built a lot of them before and Calvin hasn't.
This project is going to make me use problem solving skills. It is going to make me use problem solving skills because I need to make sure that the box is actually a square. I am also going to try different size exhausts to make it sound better.
I will be using people skills because I am going to ask RP Williams for some of the wood that I need. I will have to call them to see if they if they have the right material. I will also have to make the order. It is going to be hard because I have to work with Ryan. It is going to be hard to work with Ryan he has never done it so he is going to ask a lot of questions. That can get annoying. That is going to bother me but I am going to have to get over it.
I think that the box will come out good. I am looking forward to putting it in my car.

No comments: